Press release : Single Families Home
How to install an Electric Vehicle Charger (EVC) at home?
Qovoltis, the e-mobility facilitator, Facilitate your transition towards e-mobility For individuals in private houses
Facilitate your transition towards e-mobility For individuals in private houses
The Qovoltis “individual house” offer is an easy solution that answers the EV drivers’ needs
with its unique patented technology: the: Qometer !
Pioneer in the e-mobility sector, Qovoltis is also a new EVC operator created in August 2019. The company unveils its offer dedicated to single family homes with a simple and elegant solution suitable to all EVs and all kind of electric installations (single phased or three phased). Transparency, simplicity, and innovation are Qovoltis’ watchwords in order to support consumers in single family homes in their transition to e-mobility.
The advantages of the HOME offer for single family homes
The arrival of an EV increases a household’s electricity consumption by 50%. This drastic change can cause power outages and instabilities within the grid. To cater to that specific challenge, Qovoltis created the Qometer.
The Qometer is an intelligent and patented technology that regulates in real time the charging power distributed to the EV according to the available power at the electric meter of the house. Thus, avoiding any power outages and the modification of the electric subscription of the house.
The Qometer, how does it work?
The embedded technology in the Qometer automatically reduces the electric power allocated to the Qovoltis EVC according to the household’s use. In other words, as soon as the household consumes a lot of electricity, the Qometer reduces the power sent to the EVC. Conversely, at night, when the household uses less electricity, the Qometer automatically transfers all the available power to the Qovoltis EVC to ensure that your vehicle will be fully charged when needed. Easily installed, the Qometer is placed in the electric cabinet, with no interference with the existing installations.
Smart, the Qovoltis solution is fully connected!
Managing your charging session remotely is simple and easy. The Qovoltis mobile app is an essential tool that allows for the smart remote control.
- Step 1: Enter your departure time
- Step 2: Specify your energy needs (e.g.: 20kWh)
- Step 3: The Qovoltis charger takes into consideration all your needs and your car will be charged and ready to go for your next trip
Optimized or fast charging, which one to choose?
The optimized mode allows for a smart charging depending on the best electricity rates. Your car will be charged during off-peak hours to guarantee a good charging price all the while respecting your departure time.
The fast-charging mode , qlaunches your charging session immediately ensuring that your car will be fully charged as soon as possible.
Qovoltis, the innovative and performant player
The most advanced technologies integrated in the Qovoltis terminals such as Plug&Charge and Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G). A mobile app (available on Google Play and App Store) allowing the user to control his charging session remotely.
To date, the technologies present in the Qovoltis terminals are the most efficient on the market.
Qovoltis plans to install 1 000 charging stations by the end of 2021 for individuals living in single-family homes.
Practical information for Single-Family Homes
For all information and installation requests, please contact Qovoltis on 09 74 340 340 or complete the contact form
Qovoltis HOME offers dedicated to individuals in single family homes
From 1 064 € ATI2
1 Includes a Qobox S (wall mounted), a Qometer, a HomePlug, and the standard service.
2After deduction of the energy transition tax credit.
From 1 390 € ATI4
3 Includes a Qobox S (wall mounted), a Qometer, a HomePlug, the *installation by an IRVE certified electrician mandated by Qovoltis, and the standard service.
4After deduction of the energy transition tax credit. * Flat rate for a single-phased Qobox S (wall mounted), including 5 meters of cable, protection modules, and accessories. For more information, contact Qovoltis’ customer service.
From 1 244 € ATI6
5Includes a Qobox S (wall mounted), a Qometer, a HomePlug, and the premium service (3-year package).
6 After deduction of the energy transition tax credit.
From 1 570 € ATI8
7Includes a Qobox S (wall mounted), a Qometer, a HomePlug, the installation by an IRVE certified electrician mandated by Qovoltis, and the premium service (3-year package)
8After deduction of the energy transition tax credit.
* Flat rate for a single-phased Qobox S (wall mounted), including 5 meters of cable, protection modules, and accessories. For more information, contact Qovoltis’ customer service.
The standard service includes:
- A secured authentication with a unique QR Code generated by the Qovoltis app
- Scheduling of the launch time of your charging session
- The Qometer in load shedding mode – the charging session automatically stops when the energy is insufficient; recharging will start again once there is enough available power. This mode protects the electrical installations.
The client can complete his HOME Solo or Comfort offer with the Premium service for 10€ tax incl. per month or with the Premium Package that includes 3 years of service for 180 € tax incl. (equivalent to 5€ tax incl. / month, included in the HOME Solo+ or Comfort+ offers).
Premium service In addition to the standard services, includes
- Complete access to the Qovoltis mobile app functions, including
- Remote control of the charging session (departure time, desired kWh, fast or optimized charge)
- Consumption details and charging statistics (kWh consumed per charge for expense reports)
- A multi-user function to invite friends on your charging terminal with a smart billing system
- The Qometer with real-time adjustment of the power at any time of the day
- Access to Qovoltis’ open to the public charging network in NOMAD OPEN, with 2 free connections per month (kWh not included)
- Skip-the-line system when contacting Qovoltis’ customer service
- Remote diagnosis and technical assistance
- Dedicated welcome and explanatory call from Qovoltis’ call center after your first charging session